Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Fresh Start

I've been wanting to blog for a long time. I've either been too lazy, too busy, or just plain forgot. My friend Brianne and I were talking not all that long ago, and she mentioned that I should be blogging all my random thoughts on life and all involved.

She's right.

How else will I get all this nonsense out of my head. It's just up there rattling around, trying to escape. Most of the thoughts just don't come up in everyday conversation... and I would probably be committed if I randomly brought them up.

Now that my life seems to revolve around my twins, I find that I don't get much of a chance to do anything for myself. THIS is going to be that something. And I'm going to keep it up. Brianne - you are going to have to hold me to it.

 Hope you enjoy my ramblings!

No comments:

Post a Comment